Healthy comfort food. Sometimes you just want something quick and easy but really filling that will warm you up and make you feel good. This dish is perfect for that, and totally healthy!
- 6 ounces chicken breast
- 1 cup organic butternut squash soup
- ½ cup brown rice hot cereal
- liquid aminés
- 1 tsp curry
- dice chicken breast and sauté in pan
- add liquid aminos and curry to chicken as it cooks
- heat 1 cup of water in pot until boiling
- add rice cereal to boiling water, cover and simmer
- Once all items are cooked, pour soup into cereal pot and add chicken
- stir to heat evenly, serve and enjoy!