So after much delay, here is the 3rd, and most likely final for now, protein bars compared! This group happens to include what is currently the healthiest overall bar, the Greens Plus bar (although plans are in the works for Beachbody to reduce the P90X bars’ sugar content by 10g, thus making it the healthiest bar on the market).
|Greens+||PB Choc||$2.89||2.08 oz||260||16g||12g||18g||35mg|
|Detour||Runner Choc PB||$1.69||1.76 oz||210||12g||7g||8g||130mg|
|PowerBar||Vanilla Crisp||$1.19||2.29 oz||240||8g||3.5g||26g||200mg|
|Bora Bora||Hula Cacao Hazelnut||$1.67||1.4 oz||200||3g||13g||11g||50mg|
|Perfect Foods Bar||Carob Chip||$2.68||2.7 oz||283||18g||15g||17g||75mg|
|Organic Food Bar||Protein||$2.69||2.65 oz||330||22g||13g||24g||5mg|
|Nu Go Organic||Dark Choc Almond||$1.99||1.76 oz||180||10g||5g||13g||60mg|
- Dense, fairly tasty.
- Tastes a bit like a butterfinger, but less sweet.
- Sweet taffy consistency.
- Tasty crispy with whole hazelnuts.
- Tastes amazing, just like peanut butter cookie dough.
- Interesting flavor, grainy, almond butter mixed with dates.
- Slightly chewy crispies covered in dark chocolate.