Everyone loves vanilla, and this is a great tasty healthy way to highlight it! I bet you’re expecting a simple recipe. You’re going to get it. In fact you’re going to get a LOT of simple recipes. That’s right, there are dozens of ways to make these, depending on what you have available, what you like, etc…the Vanilla Shakeology remains the same, but everything else can change dramatically!
Author: John Hays
Recipe type: breakfast
So many variations, all tasty!
- 1 scoop vanilla Shakeology
- 1 cup sweet potato flour OR
- 1 cup coconut flour OR
- 1 cup chickpea flour OR
- 1 cup protein powder, any flavor OR
- 1 cup oats
- 3 egg whites (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- 1 cup water or milk (almond, coconut, rice)
- fruit of your choice (optional)
- nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew, etc) (optional)
- Oil (olive, coconut, flax)
- organic maple syrup
- Pretty simple! Mix vanilla Shakeology with any of the powdery ingredients above.
- Add egg whites if desired, or not!
- Add spices
- Mix in a bowl, add water or milk
- Heat skillet with oil until hot
- Pour small amount of pancake batter
- Heat until bubbles form
- Flip pancake
- Heat until ready
- Repeat for rest of batter
- Plate, add fruit or nut butter and maple syrup and enjoy!