This spaghetti squash crust pizza recipe will blow you away! Who needs carb crust with this? You sure won’t! You’re gonna love this!
We found this recipe in our monthly 2B Mindset recipes that we receive from Beachbody. Krystle’s favorite food is pizza, so this was a no-brainer for us to try. It honestly turned out better than we could have imagined, so now we will try all kinds of pizza flavors in the future.
If you’d like to get monthly recipes like this, email me at email@example.com and I can show you how!
- 2 spaghetti squashes
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1.2 tbs dried oregano
- 1.5 tbs dried basil
- 1 cup Victoria or Rao marinara (available at Costco)
- 1.4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package uncured pepperoni
- First, cut each spaghetti squash in half and scoop out like a jack-o-lantern.
- Secondly, using a fork, pierce holes in the skin of each squash. Drizzle olive oil and Himalayan sea salt on each half and place skin up on parchment paper.
- Next, bake squash at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until you can scrape meat with fork.
- After that, place squash in a very large bowl, adding eggs and herbs. Mix well.
- Then, place squash mixture on parchment covered pizza pan. Press down to form crust.
- Next, bake for 20-30 minutes, until top is dry and edges begin to brown.
- Finally, add marinara, mozzarella, pepperoni, and any other toppings. Bake for another 10 minutes.