If you love egg rolls and / or cole slaw, you’re gonna LOVE this!
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 6 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2-3 tbs siracha or chili-garlic sauce or hot sauce
- 14 oz bag coleslaw mix
- 3 tbs coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1/8 – 1/4 tsp white pepper or black pepper
- himalayan pink salt to taste
- green onions from above
- black sesame seeds
Creamy chili sauce
- hot sauce / siracha
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet and place over medium heat.
- Add white parts of green onions, onion, and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground pork, grated ginger, and 1 tbs hot sauce and cook until pork is browned, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, rice wine vinegar, white pepper, and salt to taste, and stir until well combined. Cook, stirring regularly, until cabbage is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup mayo and 1-2 tbs compliant hot sauce. Add a pinch of salt, to taste.
- To plate: spoon a hearty helping of the pork-cabbage mixture in a serving bowl. Drizzle creamy chili sauce over mixture. Garnish with green parts of the green onions and black sesame seeds.